BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE READ AND MAKE SURE YOU AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING PRE-REQUISITE
- This workshop requires an excellent physical condition. For instance, can you run 10km or do 30 pushups in a row without much effort? Not that we will do this, but someone in a good physical shape shouldn't see these numbers as a challenge.
- You arrive on time. Past this time you will find closed doors you will not have the opportunity to participate
- You feel open to challenge yourself and question your belief system
- You agree to follow Jean-François Noubel’s lead during the workshop
- You speak English fluently so you can really understand and contribute
- You come with a super creative and pioneering mind
You want ecology in the world... do you have an inner ecology? You want to build new realities... can you do it with the conventional language we use today? You want social harmony... can current social codes do the job? You want a humanity in which we share (OuiShare) resources and knowledge... but you still use the scarce money and operate in the market economy, don't you? You want peace with all living beings... can you accomplish it with the food you eat?
Language, social codes, food, money, economy, technology... we can call them the "We in the I", the collective that perpetuates itself through the individual self. Can we build the next society if we don't hack this social DNA that lives inside the self? Certainly not.
GO HACK YOURSELF!
This 3 hours workshop will take us in an inner challenging journey. We will explore how we can evolve the We in the I, and the impact it has in our actions and everyday life. Come for intensive body plays based on martial arts. We will deal with tough provoking questions and challenging exercises. Jean-François Noubel will drive it in a directive way, like a sports coach, therefore you must feel comfortable with this.