Come here to connect with startups, companies as well as local and global initiatives. In this space you will find: 1. OuiShare Fest Info point
2. Food point, cafe & lounge
4. Meet OuiShare desk
5. Partners spaces
6. Communities & Networks 'From the Edge'
- Castorama: one of the leading home improvement brands in Europe, with more than 45 years of experience in the ﬁeld.
- Mangopay: a payment solution dedicated to marketplaces.
- Groupe Up: built on a cooperative foundation, Up group is one a major companies in the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE), that has various a forward-looking sector that combines modernity, innovation and sustainable development.
- B-lab (Bcorp): a nonprofit organization that serves a global movement of people using business as a force for good
- Enspiral: a virtual and physical network of companies and professionals working together to create a thriving society.
- P2P Foundation: The P2P Foundation is an international organization focused on studying, researching, documenting and promoting peer to peer practices in a very broad sense.
- Without Model: a think tank dedicated to foster open, collaborative and responsible business models
- ShareNL: the Dutch knowledge and networking platform for the collaborative economy, working with startups, corporations, cities, governments and knowledge institutions in the Netherlands and around the world. Furthermore, they are also the initiator of 'Amsterdam Sharing City' and they recently published a book called 'Share', about the opportunities and challenges of the collaborative economy.
- Global Hub for the Common Good: A Think Ocean of the New Economy: from the people for the people. We are a group of people and organisations co-creating a new political, economic and social system aimed at the common good. Fancy joining us?
- Girls in Tech: a global non-profit focused on the engagement, education and empowerment of girls and women who are passionate about technology
- The People Who Share is a social enterprise helps that people and companies discover the Sharing Economy with the mission to mainstream the Sharing Economy worldwide!
- SWITCH: a collective empowering people to redesign their worklife. We provide a large range of experiences to invent the futur of work: education programs, community building, events, contents and services.
- Mangrove: Mangrove is a community of professional emancipation led by values such as transparency and kindliness. It is organised in a decentralized manner thanks to technological tools allowing members to be efficient on a wide scale.
- Co-recyclage: a gift platform for used objects
- Collectif BAM: a collective of designers that work with public and private actors using collaborative and digital practices.